Job ID#17-DD-001 Greater Toronto Area
Job Description – Junior Designer – Greater Toronto Area
David Schaeffer Engineering Limited (DSEL) is an industry leader in the provision of engineering services to the land development industry. DSEL specializes exclusively in the design and administration of new residential subdivisions and site plans. DSEL offers a comfortable work environment with emphasis on career development. DSEL currently has offices in Markham and Ottawa.
Due to our continued growth, our Markham office is seeking a Junior Designer to join our leading-edge design team.
- Participate in the design and presentation of subdivision drawings including sewers, watermains, roads, grading, and stormwater management ponds.
- Preparation of cross sections, details and composite utility plans
- Preparation of sewer design sheets
- Coordination / communication with the internal team members
Skills & Requirements
- B.A.Sc. in Civil Engineering with an interest in subdivision design
- Strong AutoCAD and computer skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven team player
- Self-motivated with interest in learning new skills
Salary & Benefits – Junior Designer – Greater Toronto Area
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Dental / medical
Qualified candidates for the Junior Designer job should forward resume in confidence to our Greater Toronto location: jobs@DSEL.ca
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.