Job ID#01-DD-001 Ottawa
Job Description – Senior Design Engineer – Ottawa
The successful candidate will head up a detailed design team, and will be ultimately responsible for the co-ordination, design, and approval of all detailed design activities required for a residential subdivision project. Other activities include verification of site constraints and opportunities, preliminary engineering, coordination with other design professionals, integration of SWM requirements, earthworks analysis, etc. Key responsibilities include the assignment of tasks to team members, the monitoring of project schedules and budgets, and verification of design conformance. This position is suited to an engineer with solid leadership and motivation skills, expert subdivision design knowledge, and superior communication skills.
Skills & Requirements
- Professional Engineer with a minimum of five years design experience post licensure directly related to subdivisions.
- Expert knowledge of subdivision design.
- Knowledgeable in stormwater management and related disciplines which can affect subdivision design.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
- Superior customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent computer skills (Word and Excel).
- Must have a car.
Salary & Benefits – Design Administration Client Project Manager – Ottawa
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Dental / medical
Qualified candidates for the Senior Design Engineer job should forward resume in confidence to: jobs@DSEL.ca
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.