Job ID#10-DA-007 Ottawa
Job Description – Design Administration Project Manager – Ottawa
David Schaeffer Engineering Limited (DSEL) is an industry leader in the provision of engineering services to the land development industry. DSEL specializes exclusively in the design and administration of new residential subdivisions and site plans. DSEL offers a comfortable work environment with emphasis on career development. DSEL currently has offices in Markham and Ottawa.
- Coordinate with other project professionals, gather design information, prepare design documents, coordinate approvals and manage residential subdivision design projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Graduate / licensed professional engineer or certified engineering technologist.
- Knowledgeable in the design of storm sewers, sanitary sewers, watermains, roads, grading, earthworks and stormwater management.
- Minimum of two years design and project management experience; and demonstrated history of successfully and independently managing engineering deliverables and external relationships.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Salary & Benefits – Design Administration Project Manager – Ottawa
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Dental / medical
Qualified candidates for the Design Administration Client Project Manager job should forward resume in confidence to: jobs@DSEL.ca
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.