Job ID#13-DD-001 Greater Toronto Area
Job Description – Intermediate Designer – Greater Toronto Area
The intermediate designer is a key member of the subdivision design team performing intermediate level design and drawing production activities. The intermediate designer will work under the supervision of the Senior Designer, and supervise the work of Junior Designers. The position will appeal to engineers who enjoy working in a pure design environment, and who possess a desire to work accurately, efficiently, and responsibly.
Minimum Requirements – Intermediate Designer – Greater Toronto Area
- Professional Engineer or Graduate Engineer (eligible for licence) specializing in subdivision design with a minimum of three years experience.
- Knowledgeable in the design of roads, storm and sanitary sewer systems, water distribution systems, stormwater management ponds and techniques, lot grading design, and earthworks
- Exceptional AutoCAD skills
- Deadline driven, proactive, team player
Salary and Benefits – Intermediate Designer – Greater Toronto Area
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Dental / medical
Qualified candidates for the Intermediate Designer job should forward resume in confidence to our Greater Toronto location: jobs@DSEL.ca
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.