Job ID#15-AD-008 Greater Toronto Area
Job Description – Junior Developer – Greater Toronto Area
We are looking for a junior developer to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be taking a part in the design of innovative automation applications used in subdivision design. You will get to develop the applications throughout the entire SDLC and will be rewarded with a sense of satisfaction from seeing firsthand the impact you have on the end users.
The Automation Department develops innovative desktop applications build on top of the Microsoft .NET framework. Each project presents a unique set of challenges, allowing you to come up with creative and innovative solutions! Our development methodology is based on the Agile approach and employs the latest technologies used in software development.
Our software team is fast-paced and growing. If you’re bright, ambitious and creative, you’ll fit in well and have endless opportunities to lead and grow.
- Design automation applications using C#.NET and AutoCAD API
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to gather project requirements
- Working with the team, develop and maintain clear and concise core module
- Communicate regularly with users to receive feedbacks and provide improvement
- Resolve issues in product backlog
- Test and maintain existing applications
Skills & Requirements
- 1-5 years of relevant software design and development experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer / Software Engineering, or related field
- Fluent in C# and .net framework
- Proven experience developing in N-Tier applications that are highly scalable and extendable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills is a must
- Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD .NET API is an asset
- Interest in residential land development industry
Qualified candidates for the Junior Developer job should forward resume in confidence to our Greater Toronto location: jobs@DSEL.ca
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.