Job ID#13-DA-001 Greater Toronto Area
Job Description – Senior Design Administration Engineer – Greater Toronto Area
The position entails the management of the subdivision design process from project inception to final approval of detailed design. The successful candidate will function as the lead design contact with the client, municipality, approval agencies, sub-consultants, and other professionals. In addition to the coordination and preparation of all subdivision applications and design submissions for approval, the successful candidate will also be responsible for due diligence investigations, and the preparation of feasibility reports. This position is suited to an engineer with solid leadership and motivational skills, a strong design background, and superior communication skills.
Minimum Requirements – Senior Design Administration Engineer – Greater Toronto Area
- Professional Engineer with a minimum of two years project management experience post licensure in the field of subdivision design.
- Thorough knowledge of subdivision design and approval process
- Proven project management and leadership skills
- Superior customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have a car
Salary and Benefits – Senior Design Administration Engineer – Greater Toronto Area
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Dental / medical
Qualified candidates for the Senior Design Administration Engineer job should forward resume in confidence to our Greater Toronto location: jobs@DSEL.ca
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.